Subject: Invitation to the 38th session of the UNECE Working Party on Transport Trends and Economics, 24-26 September 2025
From: "Maria Mostovets" <[email-masked]>
To: "Ahti Kuningas - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Mission Un [MFA]" <[email-masked]>, "Roel Janssens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2025 16:40:13 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

On behalf of Mr. Mariyasin, Deputy Executive Secretary, Officer-in-charge of 
the UNECE Sustainable Transport Division, please find attached a letter 
inviting representative of your Ministry to the 38th session of the United 
Nations Economic Commission for Europe Working Party on Transport Trends and 
Economics (24-26 September 2025, Geneva).

Sincerely yours,

Maria Mostovets　

Sustainable Transport Division　

United Nations Economic Commission for Europe

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Tel: +41 (0) 22 917 59 75　

Building S, S-235

Palais des Nations　

8-14 avenue de la Paix　

CH - 1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland　

 <https://twitter.com/UN_ECE>  <https://twitter.com/UN_ECE> Twitter 
<https://www.facebook.com/UNECEpage>   <https://www.facebook.com/UNECEpage> 
Facebook   <https://www.youtube.com/user/UNECE> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/UNECE> YouTube   <http://www.unece.org/> 
<http://www.unece.org/> UNECE